What is rush hour mode?
ValoJump offers a feature to limit game lengths during peak hours. This mode is called Rush Hour mode, and it limits all games to end after circa 1 minute.
How to set up rush hour mode (scheduled)
To set up rush hour mode, you need to log in to the the Valo Motion Cloud service. If you are not familiar with the Cloud service we offer, please read this guide first: https://support.valomotion.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022270272-Cloud-Service-full-manual
- After you have logged in to the Cloud service, navigate to your ValoJump unit page by clicking on the unit name.
- When you are on the unit page, scroll down until you find the "Schedule" section. Click on the "Edit" button in the top-right corner of the "Schedule" section
- You can also now set up the rush hour schedule. This schedule is separate from the ON/OFF schedule.
- We highly recommend you also set up separate ON/OFF schedules for easier operation (more info on ON/OFF schedule here)
- Make sure you set your time zone correctly
- The system needs to be ON for the settings to sync and take effect
Rush hour mode override function
The rush hour mode can be turned ON/OFF manually from the touch screen of the ValoJump for one day at a time. The override function will reset after every system restart. If you want to keep the system in rush hour mode at all times, this needs to be set up via the schedule on the Cloud service.
To turn rush hour mode on/off via the touch screen of the ValoJump, follow these steps:
- Log in to the "Settings" menu on the touch screen of your ValoJump by pressing the icon in the bottom right corner
- Enter your admin password and log in
- Click on the "Rush hour" tab
- Now you can select if you want the rush hour to run according to schedule or be turned off/on
- If you have a rush hour schedule set up on the Cloud, and you set rush hour mode OFF via the touch screen, the system will keep rush hour off and resume normal rush hour schedule after the next system restart
- If you have not set a schedule on the Cloud, and set rush hour mode ON via the touch screen, rush mode will stay on until the next system restart or until it is manually turned off via the touch screen (whichever happens first)
How will rush hour mode impact different games?
|Skytails||Normal Mode||Rush Hour Mode|
|Adventure||3 lives (No time limit)||DISABLED|
|Toywatch||Normal Mode||Rush Hour Mode|
|Trax||Normal Mode||Rush Hour Mode|
|9 Normal Levels (Libra - Titan)||90s||DISABLED|
|3 Rush Hour Levels (Puppis - Aries)||DISABLED||50s|
|Training Apps||Normal Mode||Rush Hour Mode|
SuperStomp only applicable to locations with 2 ValoJump systems
|Normal Mode||Rush Hour Mode|
|Versus||90s or 5 Points (Can be adjusted in admin settings)||60s or 5 Points (Can be adjusted in admin settings)|
If you have any questions regarding the rush hour mode, or need help with your ValoJump, please contact email@example.com