If you need to remove high scores from you ValoJump or ValoClimb system, this can be done through the Cloud service and by following the steps below.
- Log in to the Cloud service at https://cloud.valomotion.com
- Click on your ValoClimb/ValoJump system name to open the unit page
- Scroll down to the "Games section"
- Here you have the possibility to remove all high scores from the system by pressing the red "Reset scores" button
- If you want to remove individual scores, first select the game by pressing on the game name
- Next select the level for which the score was recorded (this page load can take a moment)
- Now you can select each individual score you want to remove by pressing the "Remove" button next to the score data