In case the sound on your ValoClimb is not working, here are some instruction on what to do.
Check volume level in settings menu
1. Log in to the settings menu on the touch screen of the ValoClimb
2. Go to the sound menu tab
3. Check that all sliders are on 100%
For more detailed instructions of the settings menu, see this article.
Check that speaker is turned on
Depending on the model of your ValoClimb speaker, there is a light indicator showing if the unit is powered on. Check the pictures below to determine which speaker your model has, and where the power indicator is located.
Option 1 - König
Option 2 - JVC
Option 3 - Fostex
In case the power indicator is not on, locate the power button and try turning the speaker on. In case the unit does not turn on, please check that the units power cable is connected properly on both ends. If you do not manage to get power to the speaker, contact support and describe what steps you have taken to troubleshoot the issue. If your speaker is turned on, but you are not getting any sound, read the instructions below.
Check the volume on the speaker
In case the power indicator on the speaker indicates that it is turned on, adjust them volume up on the speaker.
- On the König speaker volume can be turned up by turning the knob clockwise
- On the JVC speaker volume can be turned up from the Vol+ button
- On the Fostex speaker volume can be turned up from by turning the knob clockwise on the backside of the speaker
If you have checked all the above mentioned steps, and there is still no sound from the device, please contact email@example.com. In your email, please mention what troubleshooting steps you have already taken.