The lid is rather large and heavy so 2 persons are highly recommended for lifting it out and putting it back.
Removing the lid:
- Have two persons standing on the both sides of of the lid.
- Insert key to one of the locks behind the enclosure. When turning the lock pull lid open for about 1 cm.
- Turn key (use the same or duplicate) on the second lock and pull the lid out a bit also from the other side.
- Open the lid about 60cm at the top and lift the lid carefully and carry it away from the main structure. Note: Opening the lid further than this may damage the product.
- Place the lid carefully flat on a clean and protected floor or let it rest against a smooth wall to avoid making any scratches to the lid.
Replacing the lid:
- Lift the lid with two persons on its sides
- Tilt the lid so it is 60 cm maximum open from the top
- Carefully place the holes in the bottom of the lid (A) on their counterparts in the main structure (B).
- Push gently to close the lid.
Note!:When you close the lid make sure you hear “CLICK” - sound from both locks. This means that it’s securely closed and cannot fall and hurt someone.