ValoArena is a mixed reality active game platform for groups of up to 6 people. Games are
played inside the arena without any use of wearables. There are two screens on both sides
of the structure that track the player's every movement. As a player moves so does their
avatar in the game.
- Game screen: These screens are located inside ValoArena. These are the main
screens of the system that the players interact with when playing. The image of the
screen is displayed by projectors installed on the roof of ValoArena.
- Game area: This is a 5x5 meter floor area with a grid pattern. The players can move
around this space.
- Entry touchscreen: This is the touchscreen next to the ValoArena entrance on the
side where players can enter the game area. This touchscreen is used for payment
methods of the players and accessing the admin settings.
- Exit touchscreen: This is a touchscreen that is placed next to the designated exit of
ValoArena where players can access their high scores.
- Spectator screens: There are two spectator screens mounted to the outside of the
ValoArena structure. They display a live gameplay video feed of the game being
played inside ValoArena.