To maintain your ValoClimb in good condition and to prevent the unit from having any technical problems, the main unit should be cleaned regularly.
The four cleaning duties that need to be done are:
- Vacuuming the air filter
- Wiping the touch screen
- Wiping the tower (in case you have a floor mounted unit)
- Wiping the glass in front of the projector
Vacuuming the air filter
Vacuum clean the air filter twice a week, or daily in dusty environments such as climbing gyms which has chalk in the air. Vacuuming will lengthen the lifetime of the filter and the projector
Wiping the screen, glass and tower
- Wipe the touchscreen at least weekly
- Wipe the tower every month
- Wipe the glass in the front of the product with a microfibre cloth. Do this only when the glass seems dusty.