In case your unit displays a message that it can not connect to the Cloud Service, ValoMotion Support has asked you to the check the internet connection, or you have reason to believe there might be a problem with the connection, in this article you will find instructions on how to manually check the connection.
Checking the connection status from Windows
Before performing these steps, please enquire firstname.lastname@example.org to get the password for admin login to Windows.
- Attach a USB-keyboard to the USB port on the left side of the touch screen on the unit
- When the unit is running, hit CTRL+ALT+DEL simultaneously on the keyboard
- Check the toolbar at the bottom tight corner of the screen to see if the network icon says "Internet access"
Checking ethernet cable
In case Windows does not show an active internet connection, please check the ethernet cable according to the following instructions.
- The ethernet cable connects to the PC inside the case of the main unit
- To check this you need to open the main case
- Get a high and sturdy ladder, and open the black latches on both sides of the blue main unit (the key to these was provided with the original packing)
- Lift the cover up carefully, you can leave it in it's fully extended position
- Check all cable connections in the PC, especially the ones highlighted in the picture
- Close the case and secure the latches
- Make sure the ethernet cable is connected properly on the other end (router/wall outlet)
In case you have tried all the solutions in this article but the internet connection is still inactive, please contact email@example.com and describe the troubleshooting steps you have taken this far.